Website Exalt Recruitment Limited.
Electronic / Software Design Engineer (Tuam).
This is a full-time permanent role based in Tuam, Co. Galway. The successful incumbent with a strong software background, will be part of a multi-discipline mechanical, electronic and control engineering team, responsible for: Innovation & Product development, Technical Procurement and Product Manufacturing.
- Use Software development expertise and experience to incorporate smart programmes into new and existing hardware products.
- Utilise software and electronic expertise in new product development including detailed design, procurement, manufacturing & quality.
- Ensure best practices for the management and control of BOMs, product specifications and technical documentation.
- Source and develop strategic relationships with international and domestic suppliers, conduct regular audits and manage the relationships to ensure that supply chain materials arrive ready for production.
- Honours engineering graduate preferably with a combination of software and electronic engineering and control systems (Mechatronics).
- Competent user of C++, Software Engineering with Tests, Applied Linux, Embedded Systems (AVR developer board) and Circuit design and schematics.
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience in an ISO compliant, software environment.
- Practical experience in PCB board design and test and software development.
- Strong business acumen with your decision making when supporting colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- innovative and hungry for advancement, open to learning and confident you will raise standards and performance.
Very competitive Salary & Benefits Packages, continuous training, and opportunity to advance.
€45k to €55k . But will depend on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com