Website Exalt Recruitment
Manufacturing Team Leader (Galway) Evening Shift (16:00 – 24:00).
Looking to recruit a progressive, strong and enthusiastic leader with excellent people skills and a solid track record of achievement in manufacturing. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing team guidance, oversight and direction for the manufacturing process to meet the goals of a very busy Manufacturing Department. This is a full time permanent position.
- Drive’s the team’s performance through effective communication and engagement so that every individual understands their contribution.
- Lead the Manufacturing Department to ensure that all needs are met for manufacturing and sub-assembly processes and that resources are in place to meet all targets.
- Manage all supporting aspects of the manufacturing process to ensure targets are achieved.
- To monitor and maintain production KPI’s showing actual line performance against standard, for line throughput; yield, and schedule adherence.
- Implement and manage all company change initiatives efficiently and effectively.
- To account for variances with accurate reporting of downtime and defect analysis.
- Create a positive and safe working environment and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate effective training and maximise production line skill base.
- Diploma and Degree in Mechanical Engineering or operations equivalent and a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or people management capacity in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate product and assembly experience and knowledge in a quality regulated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to interpret data to make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administration and computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs.
Benefits and Rewards
Competitive salary and holidays
Job Type: Full-time Permanent.
Salary: €33K to €37K depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org