Website Exalt Recruitment
Graduate / Associate Manufacturing Engineer (Gort Co. Galway.)
The successful incumbent will provide Engineering support for production activities in our Gort facility and will report to the Manufacturing Engineering.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex engineering and manufacturing production problems.
- Design and develop tools and equipment, applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials, and soliciting helpful observations from the operators/production technicians.
- Machine, Tooling and Process Validation (IQOQPQ).
- Plans and help manage execution of project activities within a cross functional team.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Prepares documentation for new and existing processes. Develop Manufacturing Work Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams, PFMEA’s and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs all duties and directs others, creating a safe working environment for our employees and our communities.
Qualifications & experience:
- Recent B.Eng. degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field of engineering.
- Experience in analyzing process capabilities, helping develop and implementing product development plans and process improvement plans.
- 1+ year related experience in a high-volume assembly background involving: Machining, Welding, and Automation.
- Good project management skills in successfully executing engineering objectives and projects.
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A good working knowledge of ISO 9001/ IATF 16949 standards an advantage.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Creo Parametric 3D modelling or similar 3D modelling software.
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD also desirable.
Very competitive. (€25,000 to €35,000 depending on experience.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com