Website Exalt Recruitment
Electronics Design Engineer (Tuam).
This is a full-time permanent role based in Tuam, Co. Galway. The successful incumbent with a strong electronics background, will be part of a multi-discipline software, mechanical, electronic and control engineering team, responsible for: Innovation & Product development, Technical Procurement and Product Manufacturing.
- Use Electro and Mechanical knowledge and experience to design and build intelligent innovative products.
- Incorporate and build-in smart and flexible manufacturing processes.
- Utilise electronic and mechanical expertise in new product development including detailed design, procurement, manufacturing & quality.
- Ensure best practices for the management and control of BOMs, product specifications and technical documentation.
- Source and develop strategic relationships with international and domestic suppliers, conduct regular audits and manage the relationships to ensure that supply chain materials arrive ready for production.
- You will travel internationally to customers and suppliers and between our Irish and Asian operations. (after Covid-19 Restrictions are lifted)
- Honours engineering graduate preferably with a combination of electronic, software engineering and control systems (Mechatronics).
- Minimum 2+ years related experience in an ISO compliant, manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Practical experience in PCB board design and test and software development.
- Strong business acumen with your decision making when supporting colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- innovative and hungry for advancement, open to learning and confident you will raise standards and performance.
Very competitive Salary & Benefits Packages, continuous training, and opportunity to advance.
Salary will also depend on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org