Website Exalt Recruitment
- Capable of performing failure mode confirmation on defective products.
- Capable of disassemblimg, replacing components, repairing configuration and re-assembling products in accordance with process documentation and manufacturing procedures.
- Identify root cause of problems, provide written summaries of findings.
- Lift servers in and out of testing racks consistently.
- Determine work schedule to meet product delivery requirements.
- Diagnose WIP failures; communicate effectively with our supplier support to obtain replacement components.
- Complete repairs and follow standard manufacturing documentation once repaired.
- Must be familiar with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), Firmware maintenance, BIOS configuration etc.
- Assure products are at the latest revision and are configured to the process sheet requirement.
- Work with manufacturing engineering, providing improvement feedback and assist with resolution of issues in the manufacturing process.
- Follow good E.S.D. practices and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Certificate or Diploma in Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience working in an Electronic Technician role.
- Ability to define technical problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid technical conclusions.
- Be familiar with operating systems and firmware used in products to help diagnose problems.
- General knowledge of manufacturing systems.
- Strong in system knowledge of Windows, Linux etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and general computer skills required.
- Very competitive salary and package will depend on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com