Website Exalt Recruitment
Accounts / Office Administrator (Galway).
Busy construction company requires an experienced accounts / office administrator. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience with full responsibility for accounts. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of revenue, cash/banking information, accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Maintain databases and files, including monthly and annual reconciliation of all control accounts.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Administer customer account collections.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and payable accounts.
- Authorise payments to employees and suppliers.
- Provide administrative support service to the business and its customers.
- Manage the office and prioritise work. Other general duties to include assisting with health & safety, marketing, quotations, and site operations.
- Ad-Hoc administration support to Managing Director.
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal customers.
- 3 – 5 years accounts payable and receivable experience, ideally in a construction or services environment.
- Demonstrated achievements and track record.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various software applications such as MS Office and accounting programs and payroll.
- Experienced user of TAS, SAGE or any similar CRM package.
- Experience working with large volume of transactions and in complex systems, requiring a high degree of speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a highly computerized environment and processing financial transactions using an enterprise resource planning system and/or accounting software.
- Ability to adapt, troubleshoot, research solutions.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- €17.50 to €20.00 per hour depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org