Published: November 26, 2015
- Execute daily schedules in manufacturing.
- Adhere to policies and company principles.
- Ensure that the highest quality standards in manufacturing are maintained.
- Maintain all health & safety requirements.
- Ensure all procedures are implemented.
- 1-2 Years experience in busy Manufacturing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a demanding environment.
- Results orientated and work well under pressure.
- Good numeric skills with ability to work to the highest standards with minimal supervision.
- Good communicator with attention to detail.
- Good time and attendance record.
- Fluent English